What is an SSL Certificate?
An SSL Certificate ensures proper encryption of personal data of your users, this includes passwords, credit cards, and more. When your site is not secured, everyone knows it as the browser will say so. Gain your users’ trust by installing an SSL Certificate and keeping everyone’s personal information safe and secure.
What Do I Get?
- 3-Month SSL Certificate
- The Certificate Installed
- We will need temporary access to your host to install the certificate
- Permanent (301) Redirect, which redirects users from http protocol (unsecure) to https protocol (secure)
- Important warning: A redirect is necessary; however, if you allow your certificate to expire, users will be redirected to https without a valid certificate and they will be advised by the browser that they should leave. Order a new certificate from us PRIOR to the current certificate’s expiration and you will be fine.
- Peace of mind… for 3 months.